Homemaker Assistance Program
This is for qualified individuals 60 years and older that find themselves needing a little help around the house. The program includes taking out the trash, sweeping & mopping the floors, vacuuming, cleaning the bathroom, making the bed, laundry, cleaning the kitchen, putting away dishes or groceries, etc.
Please call the office to learn more about this program.
Your NTS Homemaker is here to assist you in your everyday needs. We are here to help our seniors.
Call the office for availability, at 567-3988.
Ninilchik Senior Center Transportation
- Trips to town will be scheduled for Tuesday OR Thursday each week (as needed). This service is to provide seniors an opportunity for medical appointments and grocery shopping.
- The van will depart Ninilchik around 9:30am and return from town around 2:30 pm.
- The Soldotna trip offers stops at Safeway and Fred Meyer, in addition to any doctor appointments.
- The Kenai trip will offer stops at Walmart, Three Bears and Safeway in addition to doctor appointments.
- Stops outside of those locations will be at the discretion of the driver and are dependent on time constraints.
- The Ninilchik Senior Center bus does not stop at liquor stores, marijuana establishments or bars.
- The office will schedule pick-up times depending on start locations of riders.
- Suggested Donation $15.00/Round Trip.
We pick you up at your residence and drop you off at the end of the day. Please call the office 24 hours in advance at 567-3988 to schedule your ride.